Lubriguard™ Synthetic Blend SAE 10W-30 CK-4 Engine Oil is formulated for use in high-speed four-stroke cycle diesel engines designed to meet 2017 model year on-highway and Tier 4 non-road exhaust emission standards as well as for previous model year diesel engines. It is formulated for use in all applications with diesel fuels ranging in sulfur content up to 500 ppm. Use of this oil with greater than 15 ppm sulfur fuel may impact exhaust aftertreatment system durability and/or oil drain interval. It is especially effective at sustaining emission control system durability where particulate alters and other advanced aftertreatment systems are used. API CK-4 oils are designed to provide enhanced protection against oil oxidation, viscosity loss due to shear, and oil aeration as well as protection against catalyst poisoning, particulate alter blocking, engine wear, piston deposits, degradation of low and high-temperature properties, and soot-related viscosity increase. Meets or exceed the performance criteria of API CJ-4, CI-4 PLUS, CI-4, and CH-4. Approved for use in applications calling for Ford Specification WSS-M2C171-F1.
Original Equipment Approvals:
• Cummins CES 20086 • Detroit™ DFS 93K222 • Ford Specification WSS-M2C171-F1
• Mack EOS-4.5 • Renault RLD-4 • Volvo VDS-4.5
Meets Or Exceeds The Following Requirements:
• API Service Classification CK-4, CJ-4, CI-4 PLUS, CI-4, CH-4 • ACEA E9, ACEA E7
• Caterpillar ECF-3, ECF-2 • Cummins CES 20081 • Daimler MB 228.31 • Detroit™ DFS 93K218
• Mack EO-O Premium Plus, EO-N • MAN M3575 • MTU Category 2.1 • Renault RLD-3 • Volvo VDS-4, VDS-3